#trammiracleinedinburgh


So I am 37 and a half - which means I've been on this earth for 13,690 days.  Yesterday, my 13,689th day I post a picture on the blog from a postcard that my good friend Matt sent me of the tram that pootles up through the forest where he stays in Saltaire in Yorkshire. Although I've been there, I didn't know what it was called until I looked on the back, and typed out "Shipley Glen Tramway".  Up until that moment - i.e. 13, 689 days I'd been oblivious to it's existence.

Then today, one day later (my 13,690!)in a ruse to get my 4 year old son to swap coats as we are about to leave the house, I promise him one with a badge on it - I scrabble in drawer by the door and pull out the badge above, which I got two years ago in a car boot sale in Edinburgh as part of a suite of train badges, which I thought might appeal to my other  (then) four year old Thomas loving son!
  
I think that's pretty amazing!  And I hope that's an omen of good luck for Matt forthcoming wedding... Ride on!